Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Bee #12

There's a lot of individual items in this post, as it took a lot of work to put together this weekend's CageMatch Fiftieth Show Extravaganza. First we have the retrospective video, which turned out quite well, I think. I used Motion for the first time, doing the animated crowd and list of names of competitors sequence. I used a new program I bought called PhotoPresenter to do the stack of all the identity screens. I loved the way the segments turned out for the CageMatch staff, with the Faces Of CageMatch pictures superimposed over the video clips. And it was very cool to see all the "golden moments" strung together. I left some stuff out due to a rush job, but overall I'm pleased with it.

Then there was the actual show promo video, where I did a more involved bit of work in Motion to do the gunshot sequence with the smoking guns held by Flavor Shot (which, in fact, were NOT held by Flavor Shot, as I forgot to bring the guns to the shoot, so they just posed as if they had guns, and I got the Mayor's Aide to pose with the guns later and photoshopped his hands in.). Making fun of Zach Ward's failure to win a CageMatch title in seven tries was amusing. The Panthro morph was well-received, and was made with MorphX. Joe Jones' and Kyle Chorpening's rap to end the video was just fabulous.



And then there's the huge CageMatch 50 poster I made to display in the lobby of the theater during the show. It's 24x36 and turned out great.

No comments: